Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let's get it on

I thought I would share with everyone my awesome running playlist. Just in the spirit of the FRIGID cold outside. Because without a playlist this awesome, there is no way I would ever ever exercise. And a Catherine who isn't exercising is a Catherine who isn't much fun to be around.

Onward!

Where's the Love (It's a crime that embedding is disabled on that song.)

Creep (Seriously, YouTube -- fail!)

Magic Dance



Forever
(YouTube, why aren't you cooperating? I've got things to do.)

Burnin' Up



Right Where You Want Me



Circus (Fine. You win.)

Till I Collapse




Chris Brown and David Bowie are my super husbands. I think that people can take some notes of what awesome music is. Yep.





Exciting Update: I just discovered when taking off my shoes tonight that I have developed this awesome thing!

Runner's Toe

My shoes are apparently too small, so I am going to develop these bad boy blisters UNDERNEATH my toenails until we can afford to buy me new $120 sneakers.

It's so foul.

Marcus drained the blister for me while I cried hysterically because I am deathly afraid of needles. He's a keeper. He has no idea what he is going to have to deal with if I get a Fulbright and we have to get all sorts of inoculations. He might leave me...

No comments: