Friday, August 8, 2008

President of the World.

Used to be I could wade through political blogs and news articles for hours. Now it just takes one Bob Cesca post and this video for me to throw up my hands (throw up in my hands?):



Seriously, now. You've lost your right to an individual opinion, America. If you're going to give that guy any traction, that's a whoops. And if you cast your votes for him, that's a whoops from me for shooting you in the face. Is this a secret test to determine who gets to stay in America/stay alive? So if you show up to the voting site and pick McCain, the secret police show up and say, "Congratulations, you epic failed!" and take you away? Please let it be so.

While I was thinking about it, I serendipitously found this:



My oh my.

1) Betty Boop needs to get some traction going in my life, that's for sure.
2) Mr. Nobody might be a smidgen racist.
3) I would totally vote for Mr. Nobody over Betty Boop, even with my unnatural feelings for Betty Boop.
4) I don't really have any unnatural feelings for Betty Boop.
5) These feelings are the most natural feelings in the world.

Additionally, the way the crowd boos in unison? Well. Also think about the ways in which Betty improves the country, including the Rube Goldberg machine that wakes up the weather reporter. I'm probably missing the humor. I'm slow. But I know that this cartoon is an example of how 1932 is better than now.

Also there's the guy in the electric chair, who is about to be executed at the 5:00 mark:


Normal brutal killer about to die

In Betty's perfect America, he's given a makeover instead:


Horrible child-murdering killer about to unleash a horrible murdering of childs on Betty Boop's America

I vote for Betty Boop's utopia, 2008 America. Thank you for your time, though.

No comments: