Friday, August 8, 2008

Night on Fail Mountain.

Dear America,

I was serious when I said that I don't want to read about your politics anymore. I understand that you're retarded, okay? I didn't need to read this article about the Anti-Christ to know that. I really didn't need to glean from that article the fact that over 70 million of you have bought into the Left Behind series, the most super-retarded series of books ever published. Trust me on that one. I tried to read Twilight this summer, and it was a lot easier to get through the first few pages of derptastic tween vampire romance than the first few pages of derptastic fear-mongering. I mind-vomited through both attempts, so it was close, but you guys won it when you all graduated to live action and you slammed down a gauntlet shaped like Kirk Cameron's face:



Kirk Cameron is my second-favorite actor, because he is so good at making me believe that what is happening in front of him (and me) is really happening. My disbelief is expelled, sir.

Anyway, it's great to know that so many people are ready to point out the Anti-Christ for real. And that McCain's fail of irony is getting so much attention. He might have wanted to leave it to the super-retarded, but still. Good job, America.

Unfortunately, you got the wrong guy. The real Anti-Christ, as everybody knows, is my favorite actor, Sam Neill:



Gregory Peck was in The Omen, by the way. Believe that.

I hope you understand, America, that you are just like Satan at the end of The Omega Code 2. First, you're all hopped on cheap CGI and awesome ideas:



But then you get carried away, retarding it up like always:



That is totally how you are right now.

No comments: