Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Insomnia

For the past few nights, I have been unable to fall asleep at a decent hour. Initially, I was bogged down in exams. Now, I am recovering from the plague that Marcus brought home from school. So... here I am... nowhere close to sleep, stuck with Zombie Horse-Face in Sex and the City and the crying baby upstairs. Luckily, though, that husband of mine is curled up in bed right next to me. He has been a sicky for the past week or so, but he always comes through for me, whether I am terrified of failing an exam or losing my mind from trying to keep all the holiday planning straight. I could never have imagined that I would find a person as funny, caring, generous, or handsome as this bobbin to spend my life with.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

This made my heart swell. Or as Michael Scott says, "My heart... soars with... the eagle's nest."