Sunday, December 2, 2007

You had a goal, but not that many

You may have thought that after yesterday, we would take a break from the blog. But no. It's snowing outside, which means that it is the type of day when one doesn't get off the couch.

I don't know how many of you know my ultimate (musician) husband list, so I thought that today I would share that list with you (in no particular order).

1. Biggie



The actual husband seems to think that it is adorable that I love Notorious B.I.G. But it is not adorable. It is for real. That voice? Can you stop it? No. You can't. I would have married him, anytime, anyplace. Granted, I'm not much for hos or hustling or skunk, but I will go out on a limb and say, for you Biggie, I would do anything.


2. 2 Pac



One thing that I love about 2 Pac is that he can mean it when he tells men to respect women, and then, in his next video, only show women as sex objects. But he is a cutie. A super cutie. With some feelings.


3. Sir Elton



This song is possibly my favorite song of all time. And those glasses and bright sequin outfits take me back to middle school, when I would come home everyday, put on one of several Elton John records, and sing at the top of my lungs while doing my homework. As a bonus, it is also featured in one of my favorite movies of all time:




4. Louis



I don't know if anyone has had feelings like this gentleman. I would kiss his mouth.


5. Victor



You, sir, can rock my face twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

1 comment:

Julia said...

You forgot Luca Dirisio.


C'MON!