Monday, September 1, 2008

Collecting it all in one place.


You sexy beast, you

Let's see:

Direct connection to corrupt Senator? Check.

Abuse of political power? Check. And double-check.

Failure to get her 17-year-old not to follow the whole "abstinence only" thing? Check.

Decent odds that's just a cover for an even more f-ed up story? Check.

Direct connection to insane, secessionist group? Check.

Insane belief that Creationism belongs in school? Check.

Evidence of being borderline retarded about American history? Check.

Wowsers, kids. It doesn't even matter who's pregnant with whom. This girl is a complete disaster, and I think this is least someone has ever been vetted for any job in the history of time. I am obsessed.

2 comments:

Reagan said...

We are totally obsessed, too! I can't believe this woman. And by that, I mean I actually can't believe anything she says.

Jennifer said...

Hi Marcus and Catherine! I found your blog through Facebook :)

I'm with you on the craziness of this woman and her complete lack of qualifications for her position - does John McCain want to lose the election??

But don't you think the Huffington Post and the Daily Kos have gone a little insane? The stuff they're posting about her in this hysterical tone seems akin to the anti-Obama rhetoric we've been seeing from the right.