Friday, September 5, 2008

Live-blogging the evening.


My goodness.

The evening's entertainment:

Vodka
Godiva chocolate liqueur
Bailey's Irish Creme
Cosmopolitan mix
Mike's Hard Lemonade
"Hint of Lime" Tostitos (declicious crack)
Hummus
Brie and crackers
Pizza
High School Musical
High School Musical 2
Camp Rock

HOW CAN YOU KEEP UP WITH THAT.

Five minutes into High School Musical, I have two thoughts:

1. I can't believe that Cat and I had a date night to watch the premiere for which we cooked a lavish meal and had wine like we were seeing the opera.

2. Zac Efron is actually the gayest boy. Just watching him is confusing my sexuality, but not in the good way that Hyde does. Seriously, if you Google "Zac Efron," the second most popular search, after "Zac Efron," is "Zac Efron gay." Google proves it.


Hyde is an angel who came down to Earth to sing.

Also, how is this acting? I mean "acting"? So good. Like a clinic in acting.

3 comments:

Reagan said...

What an awesome night! I hope you replay Bet On It over and over again. And remember that Jenny and Reagan really like Hasta La Vista and Too Cool which are the worst songs in the movie. Play My Music and This Is Me (the final version) are much better.

Charlotte said...

Wow. I wish I'd been there with you. What a great idea!!

Zero said...

HYDE.