Friday, September 5, 2008

Live-blogging the evening: Part 8.


Are you serious, Jonas #3?

Let's go! Camp Rock! First, I plan on not learning how to differentiate the Jonas Brothers other than by arbitrary distinctions, such as which one is the gayest or the worst. In fact, I plan on treating this as a massive comparative experiment: Who is gayer, the Gay Jonas Brother or Zac Efron? (Just kidding, everybody. Zac Efron will never be topped.)

So far, I have no idea what the plot is. I failed at processing the beginning of the movie, so I'm now joining it as whats-her-name shows up at Camp Rock. There is a lot of screaming.

Cat and Juila were just having an argument with me about who's prettier: Vanessa Hudgens or Demi Lovato. At first, I was pretty much ready to fight about the fact that Vanessa Hudgens is a troll and Demi Lovato is cute. Then I realized that I'm 28 and what the hell am I doing? Also, music has finally started:



I feel like I'm watching Fame, but it's not as good.

No comments: