Tuesday, February 12, 2008

In the rain or in the snow!

If I ever got a rap concert -- you know, one where I was doing the rapping -- I would just freestyle like Parappa in this video (don't worry, you just have to wait a few moments to get to it, and those moments will be the most awesome moments of your life):



I never got Cool on that last stage, but I could get it on this one and on the one below, which is making me so nostalgic:



And you were right, if you thought that somebody posted a video making Parappa say, "MIX the crack." Yep. Done that. Meant it.

What's the best, though?



What do you guys know about Justin and Charlotte wrecking that game?

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I LOVE UMJAMMER LAMMY. First of all, how's that for a name? And I loved the fire stage. I could get Cool in it, too! I love that when you get Cool you start flying. You, as in the player. In real life.