Saturday, February 9, 2008

Your lips are venomous poison.

When we got married, I had this plan to play the following song on the piano and sing the lyrics to my new wife. At the very least, I wanted to read the lyrics as my wedding vows. That got axed, of course, but we just watched the video for the first time together.

Here it is.

I love this song, and I am absolutely not kidding. The video is only okay -- until the very end. Around the 4:07 mark (after Alice Cooper attacks that chair like he hates it), there's a reveal worthy of the movie Saw, only this one makes perfect sense. And Alice Cooper with the poison vial. And the last shot of some kind of edifice.

I love you, Gerald Cooperberg.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Well. First of all, his voice is that of an angel. And second, you are right about that reveal. He got em.