Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fire at will.

I've never been nostalgic...

...for Megalon!


Megalon has won. I repeat: Megalon has won.

For serious, though. Justin and I used to watch TNT's Monstervision at all hours of the night on weekends, so I've seen all of the old monster movies you could name. That's why we're going to see Cloverfield this Friday.

Well, not Justin and me. He's busy. In Nepal.

But Catherine is a good monster-movie date. For the screaming and wanting to leave! I will give her popcorn, and it will buy me some time.

Maybe you would like to imagine the feelings behind some of these designs:

Giant Monster Movies - Monster Index


But who won this round?


Manda? Like Amanda, the girl I was in love with for my entire childhood?

That is Falcor from The Neverending Story, only blue. See:



NEARLY IDENTICAL.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I can't wait to see Cloverfield!

nicole said...

i was just thinking before i scrolled down that that monster was actually falcor with blue tint and longer whiskers. glad we're on the same page.