Thursday, January 10, 2008

We need a good assassination.

I teach a semester course called Media Studies. We study the media. TV and stuff. This semester, I feel like I wasn't really hitting the mark, so I'm going to walk in at the end of this month to a set of fresh faces, turn off the lights, and show all of Newsies.



And that's it. I bet some smart aleck kid will say, "Do we have an assignment?" So I'll say, "I guess I wasn't clear. Let me try again." And then I'll show the whole movie again.

I just wish my sister had watched the movie every day when we were in high school. Then I might know that Pink Shirt can hit that note. And that Mush is the secret husband of the movie.

And about Spot Conlon.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I hated that movie.

Charlotte said...

P.S. I miss you all the time!